上海金畔生物代理Hampton research品牌蛋白结晶试剂耗材工具等，我们将竭诚为您服务，欢迎访问Hampton research官网或者咨询我们获取更多相关Hampton research品牌产品信息。Products > 96 Well Crystallization Plates > Swissci > MRC 2 Well UVXPO
MRC 2 Well UVXPO
- Sitting drop crystallization
- Two drop wells per reservoir
- UV Compatible
- Non birefringent, excellent uniform (zero) background when using cross polarized light
- Standard ANSI/SLAS 1-2004 form for automation
- Drop volume: 100 nl to 5 µl
- Lens effect drop wells for enhanced optics
- Reservoir volume: 50 to 100 µl
- Micro-numbering alongside drop volumes
- Drop well allows easier crystal harvesting
- Wide partition walls between wells improve sealing
The MRC 2 Well Crystallization plate manufactured by Swissci is a 2 drop chamber, 96 well crystallization plate for sitting drop vapor diffusion. Molded from a UVXPO polymer, meaning the crystals can be viewed in ultraviolet (UV), polarized, and visible light.
The MRC 2 Well Crystallization Plate in UVXPO is made from a new polymer mixture that means crystals can be viewed in UV, Polar and Visible light. UVXPO is short for UV compatible as well as excellent uniform (zero) background when using cross polarized light. The MRC 2 Well Crystallization Plate in UVXPO offers unique properties that make it ideal for both nanoliter crystallization screening and microliter optimization alike. Made from optically superior polymer and with a new design of the wells, the plate allows easy crystal viewing and retrieval.
• Easy crystal retrieval
• Raised wide wells make the crystal mounting especially easy.
• Crystals can be viewed in UV, Polar and Visible light.
• Uniform (zero) background when using cross polarized light.
• The wells are a wide conical shape and have a lens effect for perfect illumination.
• Micro-numbering ensures you will never get lost again (visible by microscope).
• The polymer is UV transmissible and may be used to differentiate between salt and protein crystals.
• Wide partition walls between the wells give plenty of area for good sealing with tape.
• No central bending occurs in this very robust structure.
• Excellent long term storage – no sample evaporation.
Wide range of volumes
• Typical volumes are 50-100 µl of reservoir and 100 nl – 5 µl drop size.
• The 192 optical wells offer twice the number of experiments
ANSI/SLAS 1-2004 Standard
• The plates are designed to the 96-well ANSI/SLAS 1-2004 standards for all common holders and external numbering (A-H, 1-12) with corner location make the plate easy to use in a robotic sampler.
• The UVXPO plate is suitable for centrifugation.
• The unique 2 drop protein crystallization plate offers a new way of sitting drop crystallography.
• The 192 wells are optically perfect designed to observe crystals under a microscope.
• The wells are doubled, providing an unique security of growing crystals.
• Easy to fill 96-well structure – typically 85 µl per buffer well.
• Standard ANSI/SLAS 1-2004 form for automation.
• Optically perfect wells with lens effect for a better view with microscope.
• Microscopic identifier within wells, simplifying the orientation under the microscope.
• Maximum volume of the buffer reservoir is 100 µl, typically 100 nl is used for the protein well filling.
• Grown crystals are easy to identify and to remove from well due to a low binding polymer.
• Plate with 2 wells for each sample, better growing security with duplicates or the ability to use well two as a mixing station.
• Wells fill without micro-droplets jumping out due to static effects.
• Wells can be individually sealed with a perfectly flat upper surface
• There is a large land area designed to ensure integrity of each well section.
• Clean room produced ensuring no dust particles are in the product.
The plates can be sealed using Crystal Clear Sealing Film (HR3-609), 3 inch wide Crystal Clear Sealing Tape (HR4-506) or ClearSeal Film™ (HR4-521).
10 plate case
40 plate case
- ClearSeal Film™ and Applicator
- Crystal Clear Sealing Tape
- Crystal Clear Sealing Film