上海金畔生物代理Hampton research品牌蛋白结晶试剂耗材工具等，我们将竭诚为您服务，欢迎访问Hampton research官网或者咨询我们获取更多相关Hampton research品牌产品信息。Products > Crystallization Plates, Hardware & Accessories > Sealing Films, Tapes, Mats & Covers > ClearSeal Film™ and Applicator
ClearSeal Film™ and Applicator
- Sealing film used to seal sitting drop crystallization experiments
- High optical clarity, low auto-fluorescence
- Handling and plate positioning is simplified as a result of the non-tacky adhesive
- Pressure sensitive adhesive
- For best results use specially designed applicator
- UV transmissable, compatible with UV imaging systems
- Low birefringence
- Certified DNase-, RNase-, and nucleic-acid-free
- Silicone adhesive is non-tacky until pressed against the sealing surface with the applicator
- Chemically inert; no extractable except at extreme pH
- Excellent chemical resistance (e.g. DMSO, Methanol, Acetonitrile)
- Heat and cold resistant, recommended for temperatures from -70°C and 110°C
- Complimentary sealing paddle is included in each box
ClearSeal Film fits all SBS format 96 well plates.
Minimal evaporation, minimal cross-well contamination, easy to handle, and optically clear. Single coated, 2 mil (0.05 mm), optically clear polyolefin film with pressure-sensitive silicone-based adhesive. Supplied as a 140 mm x 78 mm film with white polyester release liner (backing). Actual seal area after end tabs removed is 116 x 78 mm Seals well to polypropylene, polystyrene, and polycarbonate plates. Compatible with aqueous and organic solvents. Suitable for use between -70 and 110°C. For best seal, the plate must be sealed with the Film Sealing Paddle HR4-513. ClearSeal Film has a limited shelf life. Must be used before expiration date printed on box.
Each pack of film (HR4-521) includes one free Film Sealing Paddle (available separately as HR4-413). HR4-413 Film Sealing Paddle, 3 7/8″ x 2 15/16″, polyethylene, white. 5 paddles per pack. An alternative to the plate roller or brayer for pressing films to assure a secure uniform seal around all wells on 96-well, 384-well, and 1536-well plates. These paddles are especially recommended for sealing films on raised-rim plates because they fit within the rim of the plate.
Store ClearSeal Film at 20°C +/- 10 degrees at 50% RH +/- 10%.
- Sufficient pressure must be applied to activate the silicone adhesive
- Multiple swipes of the sealing paddle in both directions is highly recommended
- A 10 minute or greater wait period before using for thermal cycling increases the film-to-plate bond
- Film Sealing Paddle